Thursday 2 August 2007

Blog review #3

This is a knitting blog I adore. In fact, I don't think I have seen anything on Saartje Knits that I don't love! Saartje lives in the Netherlands, and writes in English, although I should be trying to read the Dutch bits too as I am currently in charge of cataloguing Dutch books at work.

Anyway, the blogs details all the gorgeous things Saartje makes, and includes some free patterns. I knitted Saartje's booties (pdf file) a little while ago, and they came out just perfect, and I am off to buy some Noro Kureyon to make this hat for my mum's birthday soon

  • Reasons to visit this blog: Classic designs in stunning colours and yarns. Patterns.
  • Things to see: This page of finished things I really must sort out some better photography equipment - makes my photos look dire :-(
  • Favourite post at the moment: Glove knitting (24 July 2007) - showing an absolutely beautiful entrelac cuff on a glove - I've never heard of this technique but it looks gorgeous and textural. Gloves are going on my to-do list

No comments: