Tuesday 10 July 2007

Blog review # 1

Well, I don't really have a lot of crafty things to report this week. I thought I'd start a weekly review of blogs that I read, so that I can share with you some beautiful things I see every day as I trawl through the web.

Il bloggo

Is a blog written by Hanna, who lives in Sweden and studies journalism, and spends most of her time being creative. Her blog posts are always beautiful, full of gorgeous colours and images. I try not to feel too overwhelmed by the creativity that I see here and elsewhere, but I do think I have a long way to go.

  • Reasons to visit this blog: Inspirational colours and images
  • Things to see: Art journals, crafty things, gorgeous flower photos, Smilla (particularly after she has had a shower ;-)
  • Favourite post at the moment: Mini sheeps

No comments: